Scan qrcode to view mobile website
1.Accurate anatomical structure, realistic feel to the skin, oral cavity, tongue, airway, glottis, larynx, vocal cords.
2. Allow to simulate airway spasm
3. Both lungs and stomach can be inflated for testifying intubation position
4. Sound alert when teeth receive excessive pressure from laryngoscope
5. Comparison of normal pupil and dilated pupil
6. Simulation of bilateral carotid artery pulse
7. Simulation of swollen tongue or laryngospasm, increase the difficulty of intubation, simulate difficult airway management training.
8. Simulation of flatulence and vomiting, increase the difficulty of intubation
9. Trainees can practice using various apparatus including endotracheal tubes, laryngeal masks, combination tubes.
10. Using bronchoscope to practice the mouth or nose bronchus suction
Click here to get price!!!
©2006 - 2021 Guangzhou MeCan Medical Limited (8674) All rights reserved