* Direct concentration read-out and concentration factor setting function.
The spectrophotometer has test speeds and functions possessed by high-end instruments. The instrument can meet the requirement of quantitative analysis for most samples conducted within the visible and ultraviolet-visible spectral range in conventional laboratories and is suitable for use in medicine and health, clinical examination, biochemical, petrochemical, environmental protection, quality control departments, colleges and universities and others.
* 15.6 -inch color touch screen and patented technology to achieve simple and effective human-computer interaction with a clear display of test data.
* A built- in thermal printer (optional) to achieve printout of test results so as to facilitate the formation and retention of data reports.
* A USB communication port and UVwin8 professional data processing software (optional) to achieve data processing and mapping functions and storage of massive amounts of data files, and to facilitate the secondary development by customers.
* Automatic wavelength setting, fast and accurate.
* Functions such as wavelength scanning (S model only), kinetic time scanning, automatic wavelength, linear regression, direct read-out of concentration, peak detection, regular printing and etc.
* Advanced power shut-down protection measures to memorize detected data, regression equation and instrument correction parameters to achieve fast initialization.
* Tungsten lamp and deuterium lamp (UV model only) with lifetime protection.