Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-03-15 Origin: Site
What are the precautions for the storage and use of medical oxygen?
Medical oxygen is a dangerous chemical, health care workers should strengthen safety risk prevention and control, standardize medical oxygen storage and use safety management, to prevent safety accidents.
I. Risk analysis
Oxygen has strong combustibility, its contact with grease and other organic powder, fever causes combustion and explosion, and contact with an open flame or ignition of combustible materials will expand the scope of the discharge.
Oxygen cylinder valve if no cap protection, vibration tipping or improper use, poor sealing, leakage, or even valve damage, will lead to high-pressure airflow caused by the physical explosion.
II. Safety Tips
Oxygen cylinders in storage, handling, use, and other aspects shall focus on the following matters.
1. Empty oxygen cylinders and solid cylinders should be stored separately, and set clear signs. Can not and acetylene and other flammable cylinders and other flammable items stored in the same room.
2. Oxygen cylinders should be placed upright, and take measures to prevent tipping.
3. The area where oxygen cylinders are stored should not have gutters or dark tunnels and be away from open flames and other heat sources.
4. Do not use up all the oxygen in the cylinder, but leave a residual pressure to avoid the inflow of other gases.
1. Oxygen cylinders should be lightly loaded and unloaded, forbidden to throw slip, roll touch to avoid explosion.
2. Do not use grease-stained transportation means to transport oxygen cylinders. Bottle mouth stained or contact with greasy substances may cause combustion or even explosion.
3. Check whether the cylinder mouth valve and safety shockproof rubber ring are complete, the bottle cap should be tightened and the bottle mouth is free of grease before handling.
4. Gas cylinders can not be lifted, can not use electromagnetic machinery loading and unloads gas cylinders, to prevent the sudden fall of gas cylinders explosion.
1. Oxygen cylinder use should also take measures to prevent tipping, with all the safety accessories, knocking, and collision is strictly prohibited.
2. Oxygen cylinders connected to the pressure-reducing device before and after the pressure gauge should be set.
3. Cylinders to wear caps. When using gas, the cap is screwed down to a fixed location, and the cap is put on in time after use.
4. When using the cylinder is strictly prohibited near the heat source, power box, or electric wire, do not expose it to the sun.