Scan qrcode to view mobile website
MCS-EUS02 Electrosurgical Instruments with Bipolar Forceps and Electrosurgical Generator Pencil 6 Working modes 300W Electrosurgical Unit
6 Working Modes 300W Electrosurgical Unit
Bipolar: bipolar coagulation Of the 6 Working Modes 300W Electrosurgical Unit:
1. The electrosurgical generator is used to control bleeding and surgical cutting in all general and open surgical procedures
2. Touch control panel, three-way power output, with different audible and visual indication during the process of outputting.
3. Patient return electrode monitoring system and Power Peak System that provides surgeons with improved performance at Lower power settings, minimizing the risk of tissue damage.
4. Applicable for Prostate Vaporizing Surgical Operation(TUR), perfectly used under water. The electrosurgical generator can be cooperated with argon plasma coagulator, endoscope and laparoscope.
5. Pencil Remoting Output. The output power can be controlled by the remoting control pencil.
Technical Specifications of the MSC-EUS02 Six Modes Electrosurgical Unit:
Power: 220V±22V, 50Hz±1Hz(110V±11V, 60Hz)
Operating frequency: 512KHz
Power rating: 880VA±10%
Six working modes:
a) Pure cut: 0W~300W( Load 800Ω)
b) Blend1: 0W~250W(Load 800Ω)
c) Blend2: 0W~150W(Load 800Ω)
d) Contact Coag: 0W~80W( Load 800Ω)
e) Forced Coag: 0W~120W( Load 800Ω)
f) Bipolar Coagulation: 0W~50W( Load 100Ω)
Power Consumption: ≤880VA
Configuration Sheet of the MSC-EUS-2000I-6 Six Modes Electrosurgical Unit:
Electrosurgical Pencil: 5pcs
Power Control Pencil: 1pc
Electrosurgical Pad: 10pcs
Electrosurgical pad cable: 1pc
Bipolar Forceps and cable: 1set
Accessories of the MSC-EUS02 Electrosurgical Unit:
Click to contact us now !!!
Guangzhou MeCan Medical Limited (8674) All rights reserved