What is the feature of our auto lensmeter?
1. Adjustable LCD Display Screen: Tilt color screen provides you with clear view from any position such as sitting and standing;
2. Sensitive touch LCD display Screen: You just touch the screen to finish measurement, the operation could be easier an d more convenient.
3. Hartmann Sensor technology: The new generation auto lensmeter is based on Hartmann Sensor technology. Advanced simultaneous measurement of 108 points provides a faster measurement with greater accuracy and reliability.
4. Measurement Screen: Easy to use with recognizable icons. The JD-2600A provides a user-friendly Graphical interface for an immediate Understanding.
5. Progressive measurement: A graph helps the operator to improve Accuary and speed in the measurement Of near and far vision
6. Built-in Thermal Printer: Quick data print with built-in printer. Easy to reload printing paper.
What is the specification of our optical lensmeter?
|Range of measurement |
|Sphere ||0~+- 25D, 0.01/0.12/0.25D step; |
|Cylinder ||0~ +-9.99 D 0.01/0.12/0.25D step. |
|Axis ||0-180 ° (1 ° step) |
|Add. ||0-9.99 D 0.01/0.12/0.25D step. |
|Prism degree ||0-15 D 0.01/0.12/0.25D step. |
|Measurement mode |
|Cylinder ||+, +/-, – |
|Prism ||X-Y, P-B |
|Contact Lens ||soft/hard; |
|Measuring mode ||Single/progressive/automatic recognition |
|Diameter of lens ||20-108mm; |
|PD ||40-90mm, 0.5mm step; |
|Speed of measurement ||0.1s |
|Display ||JD-2600A: 7” TFT LCD; |
|Printer ||Thermal Printer |
|Weight ||5.5kg |
|Power supply ||100-240V, 50-60HZ |
More pictures of our optical lensmeter
Click here to get price!!!