What is the feature of our phoropter?
1. Patented Product.
2. Able to check ALL-SIDE visual function, accurate and comfortable measurement.
3. High grade plated film used in all optical lens.
4. Concentrated operation and large scale and improving performance.
5. Automatically connect between cross-cylinder lens and lens coordinates .
6. Colorful color: Have many color options, such as silver, golden, black, etc. or customized.
7. Spherical diopter reading window: Easily and intuitively read the Sphere focal scale value.
8. Protection Panel: High eco-friendly materials,were designed to face curve,no stimulation.
And can be easily fitted to take and clean. Max extent,to avoid infection.
9. External auxiliary mirror: Cross-cylindrical lens to achieve and the fredom to switch rotary prism.
What is the specification of our manual phoropter?
|Sphere PowerRange ||+16.75 to-19.00 diopters; Step: 0.25 diopters; |
|Cylinder Power Concave(-)Range ||0.00 to -6.00 diopters |
|Convex(+)Range ||0.00 to +6.00 diopters (optional)(0.00 to -8.00 |
diopters with additional lens of -2.00 diopters)
|Step ||0.25 diopters |
|Cylinder axis ||0 to 180°, 5°steps |
|Cross Cylinder ||±25 diopters |
|Rotary Prisms ||0 to 20, 1 steps |
|P.D. adjustment ||50-75mm, 1mm as a step |
|Standard Accessory lenses ||Two 0.12D and -2.00 cylinder lenses, two piano lenses for sealing front opening |
|Standard Accessories ||near point card with holder and reading rod, dust cover, accessory case for lenses |
|Dimensions ||31.8 x 9.6 x 29.3(cm) |
|Net weight ||Approx 4.5kg |
More pictures of our vision tester
Other models of manual phoropter